Condits and Cousins
Volume 4 References, Bibliography, Abbreviations
References shown as links will take the reader to Google Books and a online copy of the book.
- Condit, Jotham H(alsey) (1378), Genealogical Record of Ancestors of Orange Families and Their Connections No. 1, 440 numbered pages in a hardbound ledger book, hand-written in ink containing the genealogies of some forty families.
- Condit, Jothm H(alsey) (1378) and Eben(ezer) (6311 9), Genealogical Record of the Condit Family, Descendants of John Cunditt, 1678 to 1885, Newark, N.J., Ward & Tichenor, 1885
- Condit, Jotham H(alsey) (1378) and Edward I(rving) Condit (1378 1), compiler of this revision, Genealogical Record of the Condit Family, Descendants of John Cunditt, 1678 to 1885, 1916 Revision, Newark, New Jersy, Essex Press, 1916.
- Condit, Jotham H(alsey) (1378), Genealogy of the Condit Family, Hand-written in a cardboard-covered composition book containing 40 pages, of which 13 are blank
- Lockward, Lynn G., A Puritan Heritage: The First Presbyterian Church in Horseneck, Privately printed by Lynn G. Lockward, 1955
- Nelson, William, editor, Patents and Deeds and Other Early Records of New Jersey 1664-1703, Press Printing & Publishing Co., Paterson NJ, 1899, reprinted by Genealogical Publishing Co, Inc, Baltimore, MD, 1976
- Pierson, David Lawrence History of the Oranges to 1921 , New York, 1922, Volume I
- Pierson, David Lawrence Narratives of Newark, Newark, N. J., Pierson Publishing Co., 1917.
- Shaw, William H., History of Essex and Hudson Counties, 2 vol, Everts & Peck, Philadelphia, PA, 1889
- Virkus, Frederick Adams, Compendium of American Genealogy, reprint, Baltimore, Genealogical Publishing Company, 1968.
- Wickes, Stephen, M.D., History of the Oranges, In Essex County, NJ from 1666 to 1806, Ward & Tichenor, Newark, NJ, 1892, reprinted in 1989 by Heritage books, Inc., Bowie, MD
- Williams, Lyle Keith, The Batchelor-Williams Families and Related Lines, Arlington Century Printing, Inc, 1976
- Williams, Fred Russell Jr., Williams Genealogy, Matthew, Thomas, Miles and Swain, 1623-2003 Gateway Press, Inc., Baltimore, MD, 2003.
- Dodd, Allison and Folsm, Rev. Joseph Fulford, Genealogy and History of the Daniel Dod Family in America, 1646 - 1940, Bloomfield, NJ, 1940, reprinted by Gateway Press, Inc., Baltimore, MD, 1997.
- Conley, Avlyn Dodd, 1997 Supplement to Genealogy and History of the Daniel Dod Family in America, Gateway Press, Inc., Baltimore, MD, 1997.
Contact MeFor additional information on any individual or to share information, please contact me, David Condit, at I will try and respond as quick as possible.
Copyright� 2002-2015 by David E. Condit All Rights Reserved. Published in the United States of America. None of the essays or genealogical reports appended to this web site may be used or reproduced in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system without written permission of the author, except for your own personal use. Any commercial use of any of the materials published at this site is a violation of United States copyright laws. For more information, email